[AZ-Observing] Cherry Road Adventure

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Announcements" <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:38:21 -0700

If anyone is going to Cherry Road Friday night (I am for one), and you'd
like to caravan, we can meet at I-17 and Carefree Highway at the Four Sons
gas station/C store about 1/8 mile east of I-17 on the north side of
Carefree Hwy. If you have a CB, bring it and tune to channel 15.

I plan to be there about 5:00 pm, earlier if enough folks want to go up
sooner.

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, Arizona

Brilliant Sky Observatory