[AZ-Observing] Cherry Rd....I dunno....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 13:03:58 -0700

Hey All,
During my Astro career, I've had more regrets by driving out than I have by
staying home.  (though the ones where I stayed home, I've kicked myself harder
for...)  And, after looking at it all, I'm fairly confident that I can find
other things to do tonite.  Mainly, I can't stomach spending over $30 in gas
for what appears to be shaping up to be a mediocre-to-blech night out.  I'll
take my chances for next weekend, and the big one at the end of Sept.

Reserving my right to change my mind as the conditions allow,
Thad