[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd tonight????

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 21:47:21 -0400 (EDT)

I noticed an hour after I posted that everything was going to go south. Too
 much moisture in the air. Oh well!

Dwight

In a message dated 8/2/2011 1:09:04 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
rharshaw2@xxxxxxx writes:
The  hourly graphical forecast is showing 46% sky cover and 40% chance  of
storms. Doesn't look as good as the CSK site.  I'll be staying here  tonight
and using my backyard 'servatory.

Richard  Harshaw
Cave Creek, Arizona
Brilliant Sky  Observatory