[AZ-Observing] Cherry Rd - tonight!

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 09:45:36 -0700

I checked the satellite images and Clear Sky clocks for Cherry Rd and
they are all showing very severely clear skies!!!  It appears the
weather folks have listened to Thad, felt sorry for us Arizonans and
have given us clear skies.  Not sure how transparent they will be but
there appears to be no clouds; also the water vapor seems to have been
pushed out by the high pressure that moved in over night.

As plans stand now I'll contact David Fredericksen and we'll plan on
departure from my house.

I can hear my telescope panting now!

We got clear skies!
aj