[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd tommorow

  • From: <kandj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:24:14 -0700

I am a about to be become a new member, but I have lots of equipment
already.  If I can wiggle away this evening, I would like to join you.
However, I am further north and live near the Carefree Highway and I 17.
What time would you pass by there, so that we could convoy from the SE
corner of I17 and the Carefree Highway?

Kimball Corson