[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd tommorow

  • From: "William R Wood" <wmrwood@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 08:29:06 -0700

Hi Rick,

I will be hiking up north too and stay all night; can't convoy since I am
coming from the East side of town.  I do not remember how long it takes me
to get there so I guess I will leave home about 4pm and arrive at Cherry Rd
about 6pm.  Hopefully, the traffic will not be too bad getting out of Phx.

See you there.

Regards,

Bill Wood
Fountain Hills, AZ