[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Weather for the 18th

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:39:45 -0700

Wayne, thanks for the heads-up on MCG-03001-015.  It was added as a
challenge for some and something for those with larger scopes.  I like the
challenge idea because so many times we are pleasantly surprised by SAC
observers.  Your idea of not starting with this challenge and needing good
observing conditions is a good thought.

I'll use your observation in the column if that's OK with you. ;))

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ

From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing"
<AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Cherry Rd Weather for the 18th
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 08:53:48 -0700

The combined report for cities in the area around Cherry Rd for this coming
Friday night are -
partly cloudy, lows 35 to 40, winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30.

It is the last statement that gets to me, consequently I'm out.

As a reference the report for Happy Jack is -

.FRIDAY NIGHT...BREEZY. PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS AROUND 34. SOUTHWEST
WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ