[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Tonight or better tomoroow night

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:22:04 -0400 (EDT)

Air is just too unstable. I'm not too much hopeful even for next weekend.
Looks like September to me. You might have better luck at the Oregan Star
Party.

Dwight

In a message dated 8/11/2012 2:17:33 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
rvorbeck@xxxxxxx writes:
Stan,
Thanks for the update. It's good to have someone up there  that can give us
a heads up! Clear Sky Clocks do not look good. I think I will  hold off
until next
week. We might have decent weather by the  weekend.

Ray

> Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 13:40:13  -0700
> From: stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To:  az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd  Tonight or better tomoroow night
>
> At 1:40 pm it sure doesn't  look good up here in Dewey, about 20 miles
> from the Cherry Rd site.  My guess is that it is going to be a blowout. I
> think the clear sky  clock verifies this. Does it?
> Stan
>
> On 8/10/2012 6:55  PM, Ray V wrote:
> >

> > Clear Sky  Clocks look real good. I can't seem to get the aviation
weather to open up for  some reason. I didn't think an oportunity would open
before Sept. I want to  look at the weather again tomorrow around noon. It's
very tempting.