[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Tonight

  • From: Michael Zaporowski <zapps1946@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:12:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dwight,

I am recently new to this board and have a question of you.

In the past I used to go out to Table Mesa Road for dark skies.  Since getting
back into astronomy with my Celestron
C8 I have not heard about the "Cherry Road" site.  Please, is it possible for
you to provide me with directions to that site?

Honestly I do appreciate all your help and patience as regards the directions.

Sincerely,
Michael Zaporowski
9002 W. Kerry Lane
Peoria, AZ 85382