[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd II - the site

  • From: "Ken Reeves" <kreeves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:06:19 -0700

George,

Steve Coe and I spent quite a bit of time looking around that general area
inMay without any luck.

Do you have any suggestions?

Ken Reeves

George Kolb wrote:
Pardon me for saying so, but if this site is causing this much problem, find
another place. You should be enjoying the dark night skies of the area and
not so concerned about the politics. Again - excuse my wrath and sorry for
being open and honest. Regards - George Kolb Ahwatukee ----- Original
Message----- From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>[1] To: "SAC Forum"
<sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2]; "AZ Observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[3]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 5:18 PM Subject: [AZ-Observing] Cherry Rd II -
the site This past weekend was first time for me at this site as was for
David Frederickson and Matt Listening. Upon arriving there we discovered a
USForest Service sign that David and Matt went back to read. It was on a
3"X3"X3', was yellow and black that said things like road closed and erosion
along with some other statements, which I don't recall. The concern is,
giventhe sign, is this site really usable with incurring thewrath of some
federal bureaucracy? There was other information on the sign but don't
remember exactly what David and Matt indicated. Perhaps they can add or
change what I've said so far. The main concern here is, as I've said, is
thissite usable without breaking some law or laws. Anyone have any ideas
about this sign? Thanks and clear skies, aj -- See message header for info
onlist archives or unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the
author, not the list. -- See message header for info on list archives or
unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the author, not the list.

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   3 mailto:az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx