[AZ-Observing] Cherry Rd II - the site

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:18:05 -0700

This past weekend was first time for me at this site as was for David
Frederickson and Matt Listening.  Upon arriving there we discovered a US
Forest Service sign that David and Matt went back to read.  It was on a
3"X3"X3', was yellow and black that said things like road closed and erosion
along with some other statements, which I don't recall.

The concern is, given the sign, is this site really usable with incurring
thewrath of some federal bureaucracy?  There was other information on the
sign but don't remember exactly what David and Matt indicated.  Perhaps they
can add or change what I've said so far.

The main concern here is, as I've said, is this site usable without breaking
some law or laws.  Anyone have any ideas about this sign?

Thanks and clear skies,

aj