[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd I

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 12:07:58 -0700

Stan,hope your problem is solved so you can collect many photons tonight.  I
checked the weather and satellite images and they indicate the sky will be
clear of clouds, but that there might be a light breeze - no more than 10
mph.

I'm going to be taking my 8" SCT to give some new accessories a try.  I
don't think there will be any problems but, if so, I can put them back in
the box and stay with the older parts.

Clear skies,
aj