[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd -Friday Night

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:29:16 -0700

Jimmy Ray wrote:

>Is there anyone doing any observing out there or did I accidentally wind up
>on the "NRA" list :-)

No observing up here. It was cloudy yesterday afternoon. I peeked out
the window around 10 and I could see some stars but this morning it is
partly cloudy, high clouds, like it was yesterday. The opportunities for
observing have not been good up here for the past month it seems. I
think it may have been better around Phx and south.
Stan