[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:50:32 -0700

The Cottonwood weather forcast for tonight has it at a 20% chance of
thunderstorms.  It is pretty apparent the weather for today will be
similar to what has been happening for the last several days and that is
inclemently hot during the day, to windy followed by clouds and rain.
Once the clearing happens I don't think the atmosphere will have settled
down enough to make it reasonably worth while.

There is, already, a very large bank of clouds to the east of both
counties and it is moving towards us.  They will, my guess here, be here
by noonish and from their size will stick around for tooooo long.

Clear skies,
aj