[AZ-Observing] Re: Check Out These "Backyard" Images...

  • From: Greg Askins <gregaskins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:09:49 -0700

Here are a brief sampling of some other objects that were taken from
his suburban backyard (not Yosemite or Fremont Peak State Park):

http://www.rdcrisp.darkhorizons.org/m31_the_andromeda_galaxy_page.htm

http://www.rdcrisp.darkhorizons.org/ced214_emission_nebula_page.htm

http://www.rdcrisp.darkhorizons.org/ic1795_fsq_emission.htm

http://www.rdcrisp.darkhorizons.org/ic1795_ha_o3_page.htm

http://www.rdcrisp.darkhorizons.org/ic1805_emission_nebula_page.htm

http://www.rdcrisp.darkhorizons.org/
ic5068_emission_nebula_in_halpha_page.htm

http://www.rdcrisp.darkhorizons.org/ic5070_pelican_nebula_color_page.htm

http://www.rdcrisp.darkhorizons.org/
m17_swan_nebula_emission_line_page.htm

Anyway, I found it amazing what technology and a lot of effort can
produce from suburban skies.

Greg Askins
Chandler, AZ