[AZ-Observing] Re: Celestron SkyScout

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:11:19 -0700

Tom,

While no doubt, your new scope will make set up that much easier, I still
recommend that you take the time to learn the sky. Not counting the whole
"What do you do when the batteries fail?" scenario, there nothing like
looking up and seeing more than  points of light. Kind of like flying under
a hood. You get where your going, but miss the view.

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews