[AZ-Observing] Re: Celestron 9.25 experience?

  • From: Tim Jones <tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:50:44 -0700

This is what I tell everyone about my CG-5 - mine must be a "Wednesday" mount
(you never want to buy a car manufactured on Friday …).  I've never had to
adjust anything on it and it's been amazing since first new - even in the
freezing February cold up in Meyer.  Well, so long as I remember to fully
charge my batteries.

Tim