[AZ-Observing] Re: Celestron 9.25 experience?

  • From: Tim Jones <tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:45:52 -0700

Hi Lori,

I believe that you've looked through Bob's 9.25" at events - we are totally in
love with the views.  I've used it with both DSLR and CCDs and the results were
fantastic.  I can only image that a HyperStar and ƒ2 would cause me to grow a
bit more envious than my pocket book can handle :).  My CG5 is also quite the
mount.  It's small enough to be portable, but stable enough for long exposure
tracking.

Tim