[AZ-Observing] Ced 214

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: az-astroimaging@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:02:43 -0700

I am working on an image of Ced 214. First time I've ever tried it. Now that
monsoon season is over I have my FSQ out and will be doing more imaging from
home.

My goal is 24 hours of Ha, SII and OIII and to do a Hubble version. So far I
have 11 hours of 1200 second exposures, Ha and OIII so I decided to try some
new processing techniques and do a bi color.

The link is below. If you check it out, there is a red arrow on the left side
pointing to Abel 1, a very small Pneb that a friend of mine pointed out to me.

Thanks for looking

Albert

https://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/15580885376/in/photostream/
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/15580885376/in/photostream/>