[AZ-Observing] Re: Cave Nebula with added luminance

  • From: "Lucia Wheele" <nyclady@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 14:24:07 -0700

please take my off email list

nyclady@xxxxxxx

Lucia Wheele
-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Anderson
Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2013 1:49 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Cave Nebula with added luminance

Hi Albert,

Good Job!  Nice image..

I have been monitoring the weather at Rancho Hidalgo
and it has been pretty continuously awful since the monsoon
started.  I am guessing that you were further north than
Animas, NM when you found some clear sky?   :-)

(Or you are monitoring the sky even more closely than I am...  :-)
I had such high hopes for the last new moon cycle...  :-)  )

Thanks,

Howard