[AZ-Observing] Re: Cave Nebula with added luminance

  • From: Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 13:49:38 -0700

Hi Albert,

Good Job!  Nice image..

I have been monitoring the weather at Rancho Hidalgo
and it has been pretty continuously awful since the monsoon
started.  I am guessing that you were further north than
Animas, NM when you found some clear sky?   :-)

(Or you are monitoring the sky even more closely than I am...  :-)
I had such high hopes for the last new moon cycle...  :-)  )

Thanks,

Howard