[AZ-Observing] California

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 11:48:27 -0700

Last night I got 5 hours of RGB in New Mexico with the SBIG 11000M. I did all
300 second exposures unguided. Today, I combined that data with some Ha I
acquired early this year with my Starlight XPress H16. Cropping was difficult
because the two chip sizes are very different and one is rectangular while the
other is vertical. In any event, I had six hours of very good Ha data and did
the combine in PixInsight. You can see the result with this link.

Thanks

Albert

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/10158978135/