[AZ-Observing] CELESTRON C8 TELESCOPE

  • From: Michael Zaporowski <zapps1946@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:36:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everyone,
 Hope this is not too far off the mark, but I have an orange tube Celestron
Delux C8 in like-new condition with many extras that I have decided to sell.
It has been little used the past few years and I want to make room for
something smaller and lighter in a rich field refractor, so the C8 with many
extras is up for sale. I am asking $799.00.
To keep this off line and to not bother my fellow astronomers, I can be reached
for questions, an MS Word description sheet, &/or photos at:
snmzap@xxxxxxxxx .
I live in the Peoria portion of northwest Phoenix, and this scope can only be
"picked up", NO SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE.
Thanks so much to all of you for your patience, I wanted to sell this great
scope to someone who would appreciate it - and it makes a great Christmas gift,
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays,
Michael
PS   "If this gets through":  I too,  have had problems posting on this
site____ and they continue unresolved.