[AZ-Observing] Burnham's Books

  • From: stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:28:59 -0700 (MST)

I was at Goodwill at the stores on the NE corner of 32nd St. and Greenway.
I discovered it has Volumes 1, 2, and 3 of Burnham's handbook hardbound
with undamaged dust covers. The books are in mint condition and are $3.99
each. Tomorrow Goodwill has their 1/2 off Saturday sale and so one could
get each book for $2 each. If anyone is interested, they are in the racks
that have the old VHS tape movies, faces the windows, and are on the top
shelf. I already have the hardbound edition and so I do not need another.
Stan