[AZ-Observing] Bring shovel to Cherry Road

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 01:22:47 -0400

Howdy all;

I went to Cherry Road and there is a large birm between you and the
observing site.  I did not have a shovel to try and get rid of it.  So, if
you are going to Cherry road, show up early, bring gloves and a shovel and
be prepared for 20 minutes as an road worker.

We had a public viewing session in the RV park in the Verde Valley
tonight.  There were a dozen or so folks who took the time to look at
Saturn and some deep sky goodies.  Lots of fun.

Leaving for Flagstaff tomorrow;

Steve Coe