[AZ-Observing] Breezy at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 12:43:50 -0700

Howdy all;

I awoke to breezy conditions at the Antennas.  There are some thin
clouds off to the west and the wind is still blowing at around 1 PM.  I
did get some pretty good images last night and observed Comet Lovejoy in
the ED 80.  It is still pretty high surface brightness, amazing to me
with it being months after passing close to the Sun and now it is beyond
the orbit of Mars.

Take Care;
Steve Coe