[AZ-Observing] Re: Breezy Thursday and Messier Marathon

  • From: "tpolakis@xxxxxxx" <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:32:47 -0400

The timing of this system seems to have been predicted very well, as I
remember seeing the "blowing dust" icon on Thursday when I looked at the
NWS site last Sunday.  The forecasters have good reason to be confident
that it will have calmed down by tomorrow, as the trough is moving along at
a good clip.  I'd expect a calm, cool, transparent Friday night with poor
seeing.  Right now, it's looking good for Saturday as well, although it's
much more difficult to predict when the high clouds might enter the picture.

Tom