[AZ-Observing] Re: Breezy Antennas

  • From: Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:39:06 -0700

Howdy Steve,

Susan and I are at a bluegrass festival in Benson, AZ.
Heavy wind gusts today and not diminishing much tonight.
Supposed at least up to 34 MPH...

Living in the Phoenix area, you forget how annoying
wind can be.  Rips car doors out of your hands if you're
not careful, etc...

Hope it calms for you so you can get in some observing.

Thanks,

Howard Anderson