[AZ-Observing] Re: Boy, am I sorry I started this thread, Marathon

  • From: <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:42:05 -0500

Just Checked Paul's Book online. Although he is quoted as saying there =
are 112 object (the aforementioned Double Cluster & Siamese twins) he =
lists only the Siamese twins as a double object. If you count, there are =
111 objects not counting NGC 4568, the second half of the Siamese twins. =
Pot-ay-to, Po-tah-to Tom-ay-to, Tom-ah to.=20

Rick=20