[AZ-Observing] Re: Boy, am I sorry I started this thread, Marathon

  • From: "Jones, Jack (AZ75)" <jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:07:35 -0700

Got caught by overquoting. Isn't it the Veil and Double Cluster listed
separately? The Siamese Twins are two objects listed as one, therefore there
are 111 on the list. Don't have Paul's book around to get his explanation.
Good thing to get ironed out before the Marathon haha.

Jack

=See Rick's first post, 2nd para for the answer to that. If you count your
objects you will find 111.
=(Think double clusters and veils!) Anyway you are supposed to be working on
my second request,
=are you not? (EVACaThon 200!)

=Jack