[AZ-Observing] Re: Boy, am I sorry I started this thread, Marathon

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:35:55 -0500

It looks like the presence of both NGC 6818 and NGC 7293 on that list is going
prevent anybody from getting all 110 Best of the NGC objects in a single night.
 Still, I think Rick has found a date where all but a couple of them would be
visible.

Jack, I downloaded the list of 110 objects from the SAC site.  What are the
other two that bring the list up to 112 objects?

Tom