[AZ-Observing] Re: Boy, am I sorry I started this thread, Marathon

  • From: Brian Skiff <Brian.Skiff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:11:52 -0700 (MST)

     But I kinda doubt David will be spending time quietly comparing
limiting-magnitude charts at high power in various telescopes on
such a tour.  Since he'll be the prime attraction, he'll probably spend
most of the time talking to people.  And given his asthmatic condition,
he may indeed be carrying around an oxygen bottle.

\Brian