[AZ-Observing] Re: Bolide west of Tucson last night

  • From: "Lucia Wheele" <nyclady@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 10:44:57 -0700

please remove me from your email list

nyclady@xxxxxxx

Lucia Wheele
luciawheele@xxxxxxxxx
602-686-0463
-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Rua
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 5:46 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Bolide west of Tucson last night

Close to 2210 local time. Was due west of Tucson and was traveling from
about 50 degrees from the horizon and stopped flashing at about 10 degrees
above the horizon. Green in color. Appeared to go through the cloud deck,
but could have been a moment where there wasn't a flash of material
vaporizing. Anyone else see this?

(I sent this out last night but from a different email account that I hadn't
registered with the list server, hence the late resend now).

- Sam--