[AZ-Observing] Re: Bloodmoon

  • From: "Steve Coe" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "stevecoeaz2001" for DMARC)
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 20:52:54 +0000 (UTC)

Albert;
Excellent shot, very close to the color I saw naked eye from Wickenburg.
Great stuff.
Steve Coe

On Monday, September 28, 2015 1:41 PM, Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx> wrote:

Here’s a shot of the full lunar eclipse I got last night from Flagstaff. I
shot this with a Nikon D810, ISO 1600, 2 seconds at F 5.6 with a 400mm lens.
Albert

https://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/21606604699/in/dateposted-public/
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/21606604699/in/dateposted-public/>