[AZ-Observing] Re: Big Bang Theory

  • From: Dan Heim <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:30:40 -0700

Well, I thought it was pretty funny, but haven't yet seen the show. Nice
put-down of astrology though. One of the editorials in a recent SciAm
was railing about how that show carries on the stereotypical portrayal
of scientists. Had some good things to say about the show "Numb3rs"
though (which I also haven't seen).

Dan Heim