[AZ-Observing] Re: Because I have nothing better to do at 3 in the morning

  • From: Joe Larkin <joeclarkin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

I think transparency makes a big difference. It seems much drier than
just a couple of weeks ago, and the sky is correspondingly clearer.

We noticed this at Vekol on Saturday. The sky seemed just as bright
as normal, but some tough objects were pretty easy.

And I noticed it last night while taking the trash out in Chandler,
near I-10 and Chandler Blvd. A few more stars were visible.

Joe Larkin