[AZ-Observing] Re: Baby its cold outside

  • From: Jeff <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:11:37 -0700

I was out back observing until close to midnight. It was 47 and not
bad. At 6 AM this morning it was 35 out back. The extinction last
night was very low, the lowest I've seen in in a long time. A great
night to observe if you could bear the cold.
Jeff
Hopkins Phoenix Observatory
Counting Photons
Phoenix, Arizona USA