[AZ-Observing] Re: Aztec Peak

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 11:35:52 -0700

I should have mentioned that if you attempt to find the peak in Google,
since some of the images are old, it may show it more forested than it
is. The Coons(?) fire they had a number of years back eliminated nearly
all pines on top the peak. There are no dead burned trees standing to
obstruct the view. It is completely open down to the horizon.
Stan