[AZ-Observing] Attn ATMs

  • From: "Joe Macke" <joe01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:51:44 -0700

I recently purchased a copy of MIL-HDBK-141 on Optical Design.  I've seen it
regularly in discussions of the design of optical systems.  It's about 750
pages.  I scanned it and converted it into PDF files.  There are six of
them, but they are still large (11 to 17 Meg.)  I posted them on my web site
at:

http://www.azmackes.net/astronomy/mil_hdbk_141

If there is much demand, perhaps we can find someone to make some CDROM
copies.

If you want to purchase a hard copy, I got mine from the Surplus Shed

http://surplusshed.com

It was $50.00.

Joe