[AZ-Observing] Re: Astronomy day at Arizona Science Center - Volunteers needed

  • From: Terri <alienstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:10:14 -0800 (PST)

Steve,
 Excellent, I'll mark you down as all day sat and sun and viewing sun night.
You're wonderful. SEe you there.  Will your wife be joining you as well? Need
to know for the receptionist list. Thanks.
Terri
  Steven Dodder <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Terri. I'll be there all day, both days with my solar scopes and a
monstrous C8 for evening viewing. (I had it there the year before last, I
think, for an evening viewing after an evening adult's session.) I'll take
the home Saturday night and return Sunday.

>From: Terri
>To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [AZ-Observing] Astronomy day at Arizona Science Center -
>Volunteers needed
>Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:56:20 -0800 (PST)
>

>Happy Tuesday to you!
>
>Your Assistance is needed!!!

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman

This is a discussion list. Please send personal inquiries directly to
the message author. In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
messages. Thanks.

Terri Finch starstuff@xxxxxxxxx WE ARE ALL STAR STUFF !!! Phoenix Astronomical
Society Newsletter Editor: Receive Newsletter FREE for 2 months: send name,
address, & phone: PAS HomePage: http://PASAZ.org : My ICQ #: 11627817: Private
Music Instructor: Homemade Candles: Juice Plus+ Rep: Avon Rep: Handmade
Greeting Cards: Ascent Business Group, Owner: My homepage:
http://EyeInSky.homestead.com/LunaticFringe.html

messages.  Thanks.