[AZ-Observing] Astronomy Estate Garage Sale

  • From: "J. D MADDY" <maddy0485@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 17:47:17 -0700

A family whose Dad passed away last weekend has asked Karen and I to handle the
sale of his astronomy equipment. The sale will be Saturday, February 11th in
Prescott Valley. We inventoried most of the equipment a few weeks ago and below
is a list. If you need a better copy, email me and I will send you a PDF copy.

The address is 4781 N Towaga Cir, Prescott Valley, AZ. Google the address for
the best directions. It's not far off of Fain Road just past Hwy 169 when going
into Prescott Valley. (It's about 90 miles from Metro Center)

Terms will be cash. All the scopes we examined were in excellent (New)
condition. He kept very good care of his optics. Prices will be based loosely
on Astromart and Cloudy Night Classified pricing. (40% to 60% of new prices)
The TMB might be an exception.

Please do not try to contact the folks before the Saturday sale. They would
like their privacy until then.

Call me if you have any questions.

JD Maddy
President, Astronomers of Verde Valley