[AZ-Observing] Re: Astronomy Day Planning Session

  • From: Terri <alienstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 05:52:49 -0800 (PST)

 Christine,
Several members of PAS will be attending this Brainstorming session. I hope
that is alright. Thank you! Have a super day!
Terri
  Christine <shuplac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As Jack wrote, the Astronomy Weekend is being held here on May 4 & 5th, with
evening hours and an observing session on the 5th. A member of EVAC and a
member of PAS will be here to help coordinate plans; both Jennifer Keller
and Jack Jones are going to be too busy to help the planning this year. We
are looking for a member of SAC and a member of GPIDA to work with us.
Please let me know if you will be available to represent SAC or GPIDA.

Thanks!

Christine Shupla
Planetarium Director
Arizona Science Center
(602) 716-2078
shuplac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----------
az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [AZ-Observing] Astronomy Day Planning Session
>Date: Wed, Feb 13, 2002, 9:10 PM
>

> We are having a meeting Friday Feb 15, 2002 at 6 pm to plan the Astronomy
> Week weekend event in April. It is at the AZ Science Center in Phoenix. Get
> a map at
>
> http://www.azscience.org/Visit/visit.html
>
> You may also call Christine Shupla at 602-716-2000.
>
> Jack
> ---
> This message is from the AZ-Observing mailing list. If you wish to be
> removed from this list, send E-mail to: AZ-Observing-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> with the subject: unsubscribe.

> This is a discussion list. Please send personal inquiries directly to
> the message author. In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
> messages. Thanks.

---
This message is from the AZ-Observing mailing list. If you wish to be
with the subject: unsubscribe.

This is a discussion list. Please send personal inquiries directly to
the message author. In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
messages. Thanks.

Terri Finch starstuff@xxxxxxxxx WE ARE ALL STAR STUFF !!! Phoenix Astronomical
Society Newsletter Editor: Receive Newsletter FREE for 2 months: send name,
address, & phone: PAS HomePage: http://PASAZ.org : My ICQ #: 11627817: Private
Music Instructor: Homemade Candles: Juice Plus+ Rep: Avon Rep: Handmade
Greeting Cards: Ascent Business Group, Owner: My homepage:
http://EyeInSky.homestead.com/LunaticFringe.html

messages.  Thanks.