[AZ-Observing] Astromart

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 17:23:01 -0700

I am looking for a specific item in Astromart.Unfortunately, I cannot
get an email address or the phone number of anyone selling an item
(except for the vendors) unless I set up an account. There is a one time
$12 fee. I have no problem with paying $12, but a credit card has to be
used. I checked with Anacartes today and they told me a check is not
possible. I would have to use my credit card. I will not do this over
the internet, no matter how much anyone claims it is secure. I recall
there was another astromart type web site that is more what Astromart
used to be (i.e., being free). Could someone give me the name of it?
Stan