[AZ-Observing] Astro Imaging goodies for sale

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Argenziano-2, Peter" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>, "Heim, Dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Archinal, Brent" <barchinal@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 21:22:35 -0700

Howdy all;

I have completed my list of objects to image around the sky, so I am
selling the equipment I used for some fine images and I hope you enjoy
it as well. The ED 80 (80mm f/7.5) and ST 80 (80mm f/5) refractors are
in very good condition, a few very small scratches on the tube, optics
in excellent condition. The ED 80 is an excellent Rich Field Telescope
for viewing. The Losmandy plate has a few holes that I drilled, but
otherwise there are no problems. The beefy ADM rings fit the plate and
I used them to hold the ST 80 for guiding. I looked up a new price and
I am providing a for sale price much lower.

email: stevecoe at cloudynights dot com

I plan to be at the May 1 SAC meeting and will show whatever I have left
of this equipment. I am located in Wickenburg. Send me an email if you
would like photos of the equipment.

Here is the Astroimaging equipment I have for sale:

My price New price

ED 80 refractor $350 $700

ST 80 refractor $80 $140
+1.25" diagonal

ADM rings $60 $100

Losmandy plate $40 $65

GPUSB $45 $75
(used to connect USB to autoguiding port)

Thanks for looking;
Steve Coe

P.S. Peter, will you post this to EVAC, please and thank you.