[AZ-Observing] Re: Asteroid Toutatis

  • From: Alan Strauss <alan7170@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:10:05 +0000 (UTC)

Sounds good...there were some spaces between the images where I was distracted
watching for Geminids, or playing with the dog, but essentially the 49 frames
(30 seconds each) covers about 50 minutes of real time.
Speaking of Geminids, I saw several last night that were quite bright...I think
that tonight will be our best bet weather wise!

Alan