[AZ-Observing] Re: Asteroid Occultation - Help!

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:46:16 +0000

Is there any chance you could arrange to move this event to Monday or
Wednesday night instead?  I'll be in school on Tuesday, otherwise it'd be
wonderfully placed for observation at Stone Haven.  Along those lines, I'd
like to volunteer the location, at any rate.  It may not be Sentinel, but
there's a nice dome with a polar aligned platform in it.  (There's also air
conditioning in the house.  Just don't wake Rosie up.)  Contact me offline
for details, if interested.

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman