[AZ-Observing] Re: Arizonans in July 2007 "Astronomy" Magazine

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 20:44:21 -0700

Great photo Joe. I'm sure we'll continue see your "trails" winding their way
through many more a publication...

"In the same issue there's also a feature article on Lowell Observatory's
Brian Skiff on page 64,"

You mean "Starts" on page 64 as it works it's way through page 67! 4 pages
in a world publication! Huray for Brian! (and Tom, Jeremy, Rick, Gary and
all the other stellar names sprinkled though the article) Way to keep
Arizona on the map!

Jimmy Ray