[AZ-Observing] Re: Arizona Observing?

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 08:30:59 EDT

>Snakes, Scorpions, Tarantulas and other creepy crawlers
>of the night when viewing either out in the field,

        Never really had a problem with any of these creatures. One time a
friend of mine happened across a Diamond Back while setting up. We left him
alone and the snake moved on to find a new place. These creatures are more
afraid of you esp in the dark, too them you are a giant predator out to eat
them.

        Clear Skies
        Dwight L Bogan