[AZ-Observing] Re: Arizona Fires

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 11:16:32 -0400 (EDT)

I thought everyone was heading to 5 mile / Fredrickson's  meadow near  the
Discovery Telescope then in the moring leave for Page Arizona for tomorrow's
 eclipse?

Dwight

In a message dated 5/19/2012 7:09:18 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
eric@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
At  Antennas, winds are forecast to be generally southerly until after
11, then  to gradually swing to the north and then northeast at 2-4 mph.
This will  eventually bring the smoke back down, but my guess is that
this will most  likely not occur before morning.

We plan to be there tonight.   Others?

Eric