[AZ-Observing] Re: Arizona Fires

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 10:08:46 -0400

At Antennas, winds are forecast to be generally southerly until after
11, then to gradually swing to the north and then northeast at 2-4 mph.
This will eventually bring the smoke back down, but my guess is that
this will most likely not occur before morning.

We plan to be there tonight.  Others?

Eric